- Check-in 16:00–17:00 / Check-out 09:00–10:00
- The park and the castle are open daily from 10:00 until 19:00. Wednesdays until 22:00, incl. concert
- Café Jomfru Rigborg is open daily from 11:00 until 17:00. Evening opening hours: 17:30 to 20:00 for prepaid dinner menus.
- Breakfast “to go” – available from the Bakery between 08:00 and 10:00.
- Morning Yoga, 08:00–09:00
- Guided tour of the gardens, 14.30
- There are mobile toilet and shower cabins on site, as well as outdoor washbasins
- DON’T FORGET to bring a padlock for your glamping tent, towels, toiletries, a yoga mat (if relevant) and perhaps a pocket torch
- Campfires & Barbecues: It is not permitted to build/use open fires at Egeskov. We will light fire pits when weather conditions allow.
- Day visitors are not permitted access to the Glamping site
- It is not permitted to bring pets to the Glamping site
- Young people under the age of 21 must be accompanied by their parents
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in the Glamping tents. It is generally permitted to smoke anywhere outdoors, but please show consideration for others.
- Goodnight! Guests are requested to be quiet after 23:00
- Security: Egeskov accepts no liability for loss of or damage to guests’ property.
- Damage: We do not expect damage, but in the event of accidents, guests are responsible for any loss of or damage to tents, equipment, fittings and furnishings that occurs during their stay, as well as for any expenses for extraordinary cleaning.