With an Egeskov Annual Pass, you can visit Egeskov as often as you like – from the moment the gardens open in April, up to and including the autumn school holidays.
Egeskov serves up a banquet of events and activities. There is so much to see and do, in fact, that it can be hard to fit everything into a single visit. You and your children can spend hours in the Play Forest, immerse yourselves in the exhibitions, or go exploring in the magnificent Renaissance castle. And that’s before you even get to Egeskov’s incredible gardens, which change with the seasons and are always well worth a visit.
Price: Adult DKK 395 / Child (4-12 years) DKK 195
The benefits of an Egeskov Annual Pass
- Free admission to Egeskov on ordinary opening days from 24 April 2021 up to and including the autumn school holidays
- Free admission to Egeskov’s scheduled events in the season, including the Egeskov Christmas Market and the LUMINIS festival of light
- Information about special events and offers – sign up for the newsletter below
- No need to queue! Pass directly into the gardens during normal opening hours
- 50% discount during the season on standard day tickets for a range of other attractions in Denmark: Odense Zoo, Knuthenborg Safari Park, Fårup Sommerland amusement park, Universe, Sommerland Sjælland amusement park, Gavnø Castle, Gavnø Go Fly, Koldinghus, the Wadden Sea Centre, The Old Town in Aarhus, Givskud Zoo and Brandts Culture Centre in Odense.
NEW, as from 2021: BonBon-Land amusement park and Randers Regnskov Tropical Zoo
You may be asked to present photo ID when visiting the attractions where discounts apply. You must also show a valid season pass.